- Durable unit can be installed in a variety of configurations
- Functional in mobile, temporary or stationary environments
- Reliable, Robust and Low Maintenance Solid-State technology
- Snap locks for fast and consistent access to contents
- Padlock and Keyed compression lock are standard (other locking methods available) for security of medications.
- High tech insulation and thermo-electric proportional controlled methodology
- Designed and manufactured in U.S.A.
19502D Temperature Controlled Case Storage with Automatic Heating and Cooling
Unit operates on 12 or 24 VDC, ac power conversion optional. Peak power Consumption is dependent upon model and operating environment but typical power consumption at normal ambient temperatures (100F to 30F) is 50-80% of peak. Unit can be equipped with optional low voltage shutdown (when voltage is restored the unit automatically restarts.)
Heating and cooling is accomplished using high efficiency thermoelectric technology. The temperature control boards use a proportional control program to maintain minimal temperature variation inside the unit. Internal temperature is preset but custom temperature settings are available. Insulation is state of the art panels that provide a barrier of maximum efficiency from external temperatures.
Products contain no CFC’s nor harmful contaminants requiring only standard tools for installation. Unit is field serviceable with the field service guide. Unit can be configured to operate on 120/220 VAC with optional DC power conversion. OTE Products are designed and manufactured to work day in and day out in the toughest conditions.
Inside Dimensions Outside Dimensions
Height 21.62" 30.25"
Width 8.75" 12.88"
Depth 18.25" 22.75"
VDC 11-15 VDC
Amps .5 to 7.5(14)
Free Airflow Requirements: 65 CFM
* Specification for reference only and are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for formal specifications.
- Additional Information
Publish on Lengow No